Neurology & Neurosurgery Service
We are able to offer Neurology & Neurosurgery at our facility with Dr. Michelle Murray, board certified in this specialty. We see patients from Pacific Coast Veterinary Hospital, as well as referrals from other veterinarians. If your pet has a neurological problem, and you would like to schedule a consult, you or your veterinarian can arrange a consult with Dr. Murray.
Common Neurological Diseases:
- Brain diseases
- inflammatory diseases - meningitis/encephalitis
- brain tumors
- congenital brain abnormalities
- Vestibular disease
- Intervertebral Disc disease (herniated discs, disc protrusions) - we provide medical OR surgical treatment
- dorsal laminectomy
- ventral slot surgery
- "Wobbler's disease"
- Atlantoaxial Instability ("AA luxation")
- Neuromuscular disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Masticatory Muscle Myositis